Aromatech Group has always accorded an essential place to research and innovation, dedicating to it 10% of its turnover every year.
The Group’s R&D centres are distributed across our sites. They work in partnership with sales and marketing teams to offer new products tailored to global consumer trends, developments in food choices and regulatory constraints.
Research teams comprising chemists, flavourists, engineers and qualified technicians are spread across specialist laboratories working closely together:
- Development and Creation laboratory
- Applications, Evaluation and Samples (A2E) laboratory
- Analysis and Synthesis laboratory
- Quality Control laboratory
Our R&D centres are supported by regulatory, technological monitoring and purchasing departments.
- Aromatech is a member of IFEAT (The International Federation of Essential Oils & Aroma Trades)